Get those toes tappin' with these fun sessions, great for developing rhythm, co-ordination and keeping fit. Each week we will be warming up whilst going through some of the basic steps and having fun with some jazz hands worthy routines. It will help if you have some tap experience and you can join in with or without tap shoes.
Our online classes are open to everyone, please book in advance of the class.
Price per session: £4.00
Age Group: suitable for all ages
Teacher: Katey Leader
Available until 11am online on the day of the class.
Participants will be sent a unique YouTube link before the class starts.
Terms and Guidance, by accessing the classes you are agreeing to the policies outlined:
- Session links are exclusive to class participants, do not share it with others. The Octagon & Westlands are solely responsible for distributing session links.
- If there is more than one person in your household taking the class, please purchase tickets for all members who wish to participate (this helps us to support our facilitators & run these sessions).
- Please conduct yourself as you would in a normal class, taking into consideration others in the group. Make sure you have cleared the space around you and that you are appropriately dressed and safe to participate.
- Although the teachers have full indemnity insurance to deliver classes online we cannot accept liability for any injuries sustained by those participating in the classes, nor do we accept any liability for damage to personal property caused during the classes.
- These classes have been set up to ensure we have the best sound and visual quality and have a strong internet connection, however please understand technology can be temperamental and that The Octagon & Westlands should not be held accountable for any technical issues encountered during a session in relation to: Video quality, Audio quality, Internet connection speed, Issues with hardware.